SHARE THIS EVENT:
There will be more change in the next 10 years than in the last 100. Uncertainty and intense changes are not new problems, but our human window of tolerance has been stretched to the limit more than ever in recent months. 10 experts share their vision of the game-changing systems that fortify our resilience and help us reach the other side of any crises intact and thriving.
On April 20, LifeWork Systems will assemble recognized women business thinkers and practitioners to share cutting edge ideas to help you navigate forward no matter what life throws at you. Each one shares how to create a foundation upon which people thrive; one that provides stability, support and wellness in every instance. This foundation brings about what’s life-giving and encouraging to resiliency and activation. From across disciplines – economics, technology, agility, leadership, culture, wellness – you will hear from and personally interact with creators of cutting-edge ideas, critical to navigating your future.
Learn from the best.
2020 Women on the Rise – Virtual Summit Speakers
Judy’s bio & topic
- Judy Ryan – author, columnist and developer of a scalable, digital platform and culture implementation framework, consistent with teal, trauma-informed and agile practices
Topic: Bridging Globalization, Diversity & Technology with Emotional Intelligence
Implementing a responsibility-based culture framework for resilience and agility
Marti’s bio & topic
- Marti Konstant – best-selling author and workplace futurist, influencer and investor in multiple technology companies with recognized expertise in applying agile principles to workforce development
Topic: Career Agility: How to Navigate the Future of Work in a Time of Dramatic Change
“Take Action” Techniques for Inspired Growth
Ilhiana’s bio & topic
- Ilhiana Rojas – global professional, strategic partner and presenter on empowerment, with a transformation process to meet today’s gig and flexible workplace conditions
Topic: Connecting purpose to drive performance
How to create a culture focused on purpose that results in happiness
Laura’s bio & topic
- Laura Putnam – international speaker, author, trainer and recognized leader in wellness, written about in major publications and the recipient of numerous awards for getting people in motion
Topic: Creatures of Culture
Why Changing the Culture Is Our Best Bet in Improving Our Health
Colleen’s bio & topic
- Colleen Biggs – a global speaker and the founder of Lead Up for Women, an elite radio program and community of like-minded women
Topic: Master You to Master Your Success
How self-mastery can unveil authentic connections and cultivate healthy cultures
Lynda’s bio & topic
- Lynda Roth – digital economy expert and author, leading business and technology transformations; a futurist, educating people on how business and is rapidly changing
Topic: Re-imagining your Workplace To Meet Today’s Emerging Digital Age
Culture and skills needed to transition into a digital business
Mikaela’s bio & topic
- Mikaela Kiner – author, executive coach, creating healthy, inclusive cultures that engage and inspire employees; a seasoned executive who has led inside major Northwest companies
Topic: Collaborative Conflict:
Getting Better at Hard Conversations When Stakes are High
Carey’s bio & topic
- Carey Conley – a nationally-recognized speaker, author, entrepreneur, and ‘vision expert’ working to help women realize their purpose; creator of several Life movements.
Topic: Creating a vision that becomes your anchor in all storms
Your purpose keeps you focused, at peace, and intentional in uncertain times
- Tara Gregor – expert in holistic wellness including culture, financial, psychological, and physical wellness, and developer of integration framework to assess and match businesses with needed wellness resources
Topic: Tara is participating on a panel only.
- Sandra Hill – a best-selling author, a radio host on the Voice America Influencer Channel and the founder and CEO of a consulting company
Topic: Sandra is participating on a panel only.
What you’ll get out of joining.
An opportunity to interact with recognized business thinkers from the comfort of your home. You’ll leave the summit with a greater understanding of the systems that better support a resilient, healthy and agile future workforce. You’ll be introduced to the conditions and conversations needed to ensure the stability of life and work as it will be going forward. You come to understand new economic, technological, social and organizational perspectives and what they mean for your industry, your company, your teams and
Guided by these business thinkers, you gain the concepts and tools to drive innovation and engagement of people despite every challenge. You’ll be able to pivot quickly so that the future is an adventure rather than a catastrophe.
Finally, you will gain insights on how to execute on new strategies through proven systems for implementation. This makes the information you gain usable and practical right away.
Here’s how it works.
- Monday April 20th, the summit runs from 8 AM to 7 PM CST.
- 10 speakers
- Live + Q&A – All sessions are happening live and include Q&A for you to ask your questions.
- Online – You can join from anywhere, as long as you have internet access. No travel needed!
- Recordings – After the summit, you get recordings and transcripts to check what you’ve missed.
- One Year Access – Moreover, you keep access to the content for a full year.
Pricing: $99 per person, 5 seats $399, 10 seats $699